Aug 20, 2010

New Era.


These days,I'm working pretty hard.Maybe summer is time for holidays,but for me is used to be a busy period of work.
I´ve finished 3 page of a comic,for children.Then I'm developing designs and art for Tv.And I'm working in new stuff,personal work,here is a drawing of a part of that.
I'm trying to make a solid work.It's so exciting the process of create,I'm enjoying a lot.I enjoy with beauty but pain is also a great fountain of inspiration.There is a moment,when all is dark,when the sun is hidden,streets are in silence , with soft music sounding in my ears,I don't belong to this world,just I'm one with my art.

5 comments:

Utas said...

You are a very talented artist. I like your works and I think I know what you mean by pain. How old are you? I don't know any spanish but my son learns it at high school. I'll write you an e-mail

jon puga said...

Thank you for "talented artist".Well, I try to express me with my art.
Age is something strange,I don't think is important.So, sometimes I feel old,other times I feel very young,it's just the way you feel in a certain moment.
Time is something invented by human race,I don't believe in time,I always have thought time doesn´t exist.And in this century time is so crazy,everything have to be "now",society lives too fast to die without knowing themselves.Many people just wake up when the sun is up,work, and sleep when the moon hides the sun,very sad,truly sad.It´s a pity live that way.
Again,thank you for your comment!!

paul smith said...

u are a talented guy...
Thank you for "talented artist"

Marina NOSTROMO said...

Greetings,Jon! Interesting pictures, also your style is very recognized. I like your work! Inspiration and peace of mind! Let the pain will be only an inspiration source, but doesn't break off soul!

jon puga said...

Thank you Marina.Pain is a great inspiration and I think there's nothing wrong about create with it.I think it's a way of helping yourself.For me, people who hide their suffers or pains will have problems in the future,present...It's necessary get out all of that outside.This way you will not to pay a doctor for help you when it's too late.Be your own doctor,that's the best medicine.
And it's true that I can not break my soul because that is all I am.But it's great be conscious that happiness,joy,pain,sadness...everything that we feel are just one together and try to work and analyze them for growing up as a better man or woman.
Thank you so much for your comment!!